What: A complimentary two-meeting process to develop a personalized Retirement Action PlanTM designed to help you better prepare for your retirement.
Why: To help you evaluate the value of our services and make a comfortable decision about hiring us as your retirement planning partner.
Who: For committed savers, 50 and older, who have accumulated an investment nest egg of $1,000,000 or more.
This 30-minute phone call is designed to allow you (and us) to “kick the tires” to see if we are a good fit to work together.
We will not discuss any financial account specifics during this call.
In this meeting, whether in person or on video conference, we want to learn about your vision for retirement and any concerns you may have. Then, we will review your available resources to accomplish your goals.
Before this meeting, we will request documents for our review to make our meeting as efficient and valuable as possible for you.
Between our meetings, we will create your personalized Retirement Action PlanTM that will provide action items in four primary retirement areas:
1. We will develop a complete analysis of where you stand with regard to your retirement goals.
2. We will develop a cash flow timeline so you can visualize where your retirement income will come from on a year-by-year basis.
3. We will address how you might allocate your portfolio to better prepare for retirement withdrawals.
4. We will provide other actionable ideas related to Social Security, Medicare, Estate Planning, etc.
In our second meeting, we will discuss the results of our analysis and will provide your Retirement Action PlanTM to help you reach your financial goals.
At the end of this meeting, we will ask if you would like to begin working together or if you would like to “Think It Over.”
Making a decision on who you would like to partner with for your retirement is a big decision. During that process, consider the following questions:
1. Do I like and trust the Shorebridge Wealth Management Team?
2. Do I agree with their planning and investment principles?
3. Do their recommendations make sense for my situation?
4. Do their benefits exceed their cost?
If you decide to “Think It Over,” we will follow-up within a few days to determine how you would like to proceed.
There will never be any pressure to move forward. If you decide that it’s not the right fit, we are more than happy to help you find someone who might be a better fit.
Welcome aboard! We are excited about the opportunity to partner with you for your retirement. After we have answered any follow-up questions you may have, we will complete the paperwork necessary to make the relationship official.
There is absolutely no cost or obligation for going through the Retirement Action PlanTM process as we want you to know exactly how we can help you before you would hire us as your retirement planning partner.
Not quite ready to schedule an appointment? That’s OK! Consider signing up for the Retirement Field Guide Newsletter below!
Join the Retirement Field Guide Newsletter
Subscribe below to get our "Preparing for Retirement: Seven Essentials for Successful Investing in Retirement" whitepaper!