We believe that clients are best served when working with a specialist. With that in mind, below you’ll find the type of client who we believe will benefit most by working with us.
- Retired, or close to it. – – We specialize in working with people who are retired or are nearing retirement – generally within 10 years. This specialization allows us to tailor our service and expertise to the unique planning needs of retirees.
- Committed savers. – – While many of our clients would not classify themselves as wealthy, thanks to a lifetime of committed saving they have accumulated a retirement nest egg of $500,000 or more.
- Nice people. – – It might seem too obvious to say this, but we only work with genuinely nice people.
- Seeking a trusted advisor. – – While we foster a collaborative partnership, we desire to work with clients that understand that retirement is too important to do it themselves and appreciate the value of the advice that comes from working with a professional.
- Comfortable working together remotely unless located in Pittsburgh, PA. – – See below for how we work with out-of-town clients.
Although Shorebridge Wealth Management is located in Pittsburgh, PA, we work with clients all over the country. Thanks to technology, we’re able to ensure the client experience for our out-of-town clients is as positive as that of our local clients.
To ensure this positive experience, we use…
- Zoom Meeting OR Skype. – – While we may not be able to sit in a room together, we can still have face-to-face meetings right in the comfort of your own home. We find that some of our local clients prefer this type of service appealing as well.
- The Vault. – – Raymond James provides a highly secure online client vault to store and exchange sensitive financial documents. Or of course, we have the ability to send secure messages via email, fax, or the mail system.
- Online Planning Software. – – The planning software that we use is very user-friendly. Coupled with our online meeting technology, we can show you how changes impact your plan in real time right on your computer at home. We can also provide access to your plan outside of our meetings so you can use it at your convenience as well.
- Email & Phone. – – We make ourselves as accessible as possible to our clients. If there is ever a question that needs a quick answer, you can always feel free to send an email or give us a call anytime.
If you have other questions or would like to consider working with us, reach out to us!
Or you can use my “Contact Ashby” page as well.
Get Our Latest Posts.
You'll also receive a link to download our "Retirement Budget Worksheet" to help with your retirement planning.